[:en]Every year I take the top 25 party schools and arrange them on a bingo card. The rules are simple*: Sleep with a collegiate hottie then mark her school on the board. Bingo = five in a row in any direction a�� up, down, across, upside down, missionary, etc.
- following prerequisites must be met for Bingo
1. Students must be currently enrolled. Dona��t think you can knock Florida off your list just by visiting a strip club in Gainsville.
2. Spring break acquisitions may NOT be applied toward your Bingo sheet. This is supposed to be a challenge.
3. Students shall have completed one credit hour of a foreign language.
4. College mascots / members of the dance team will be considered invalid.
5. Student must be attending university in person a�� a�?getting a degreea�? online does not count in the same way that a�?having sexa�? online does not count.
6. Any conquests achieved during a 24 hour period following that schoola��s college world series win, NCAA basketball tournament triumph, or BCS bowl victory will be considered null and void.
7. Have fun![:]